CCPS MENTAL HEALTH CONFERENCE IS MARCH 9TH! fOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION VISIT: CCPS MEntal Health CONFERENCE
It is the mission of the Westlake High School Counseling Department to serve the students and parents by providing assistance with academic planning, personal decision-making and career planning. Counselors work with the school staff to provide the best educational experience for students and will also help students and their families access those community resources available.
Regular Operating Hours:
- The Counseling Department is open from 7:15 am to 2:45 PM during the regular school year (typically the first week in August through the last week in June).
- Front Desk Number (301) 392-5509
- Fax: (301) 392-5502
- Address: 3300 Middletown Road, Waldorf, MD 20603
- If you are an educational institution, please email any records requests for current high school students to the registrar.
- If you are an educational or governmental institution requesting records for previous high school students, please email the Charles County Records Coordinator. Information can be found on the CCBOE website.
- Counseling Staff
- Parent / Teacher Conferences
- How to make an appointment with a Counselor
- New Student Registration
- Transcript Requests
- Work Permits
- School Profile